I’ve just been sat in a meeting about media spend. Zzz… My mind was wandering rather a lot. I got to thinking about a music version of Friend Feed or indeed if Friend Feed supports artist updates. I’ve only been using it for a couple of days, so this may all be pointless if I can go ahead and set up artist updates right now. Oh well. I’ll carry on typing anyway.
I want something that aggregates all the content from my favourite artists’ different pages as well as chatter online about the artists:
- Kylie added photos to her Facebook page
- Klaxons added a video to their MySpace page
- Popjustice wrote about the new Girls Aloud single
- Kelly Clarkson tickets have gone on sale at aloud.com
- Sophie (a fan) uploaded her Justin Timberlake tour photos to the Justin Timberlake Facebook page
- Dougie McFly wrote on the official McFly blog
- PJ Harvey twittered
Of course, you’d have sliders for preferences on what you want to see more or less of from each page and each artist. So if the Klaxons tour videos were great and Justin Timberlake is an amazing blogger you could opt to be notified more often about these.
I might play around with Friend Feed and see if I can set something similar up.