Always the sophisticate, I went to see the new Lindsay Lohan/McFly film last night. It was brilliant, ignore what the critics say.
It was great for these reasons:
1. It is nowhere near as racist as Mean Girls
2. Lohan gets punched in the nose twice
3. They help a small, possibly orphaned, child
4. It ends on a freeze frame
5. Dougie is still very cute, despite looking younger with every day that passes.
Its not as good as Due South, which I am finally nearing the end of to find that it gets very man love happy towards the last few episodes. I think I preferred the mountie when he was rugged and polite, rather than naïve, eccentric and camp.