Everyone always precedes a meme with a note saying they only resorted to it because they were bored. I guess I’m no different.
1. Your name spelled backward?
2. Last incoming call on your phone?
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
the nme chart for mtv2. not very exciting really.
4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?
er. No. why would I? What happens?
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
In Spain in August, was lovely and always accompanied by a raging hangover.
6. Have you ever been in a school play?
Not really, tried to avoid those kind of things, volunteering for lighting stuff instead.
8. Type of music you dislike most?
9. Are you registered to vote?
yup. And very fun it is too. Though I got given a crayon to vote with last time, which was a little offensive.
10. Do you have cable?
the sorest subject in my life. Being an MCH is more hassle than its worth.
11. Have you ever ridden on a mo-ped?
christ no. I didn’t like riding pushbikes til I was quite old. Mopeds are way too dangerous.
12. Ever made a prank phone call?
nope. I used to get angry when the kids at the school bus stop stop used to.
yup. Have one and am one.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
bungee jumping I’d worry about snapping my spine, and sky diving can’t be good for the ageing process on your face if all yoru skin gets wibbled and stretched about so much.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled?
God knows, my geography is awful.
16. Do you have a garden?
If you count a small pot of mint I bought in tesco that I am desperately trying to not kill. Then yes.
17. What’s your favorite comic strip?
A friend of mine called Dave used to strip to Oasis songs, that was always quite funny.
18. Do you know all the words to the national anthem?
yup. Kinda comes with the territory when joining the British Legion.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
Showers in the morning, I don’t like baths all that much as they make your fingers prune like. That scares me.
20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month?
King Kong. Mmm…Mr Brody.
21. Favorite pizza toppings?
Egg and bacon.
22. Chips or popcorn?
23. What type of deodorant do you use?
Something boring. Who would ever have something interesting to write here?
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
thank christ, no
26. Orange Juice or apple?
Apple juice has been proven to induce headaches, so its orange juice all the way.
27. Who were the last people you went out to lunch with?
As in sitting down to lunch, then that’d have to be the Swish’s parents.
28. Favorite type of chocolate bar?
Green and Blacks dark chocolate
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
If you count the organic veg delivery we get, then about three weeks ago.
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
34. Ever ordered from an infomercial?
No, but I’d love to.
35. Sprite or 7-Up?
Theres a difference?
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?
About a zillion, including such delights as a t shirt that said ‘biggest, sweetest, juiciest’ across my boobs; a jedi outfit; and a bright red jumper that said ‘order your turkey here’.
37. Last thing you bought at Walgreens?
That’s a pharmacy right? Boots in the UK I guess. So… that would be foundation and a sarnie.
38. Ever thrown up in public?
About 6 weeks ago, all over Liverpool St tube platform.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?
A million isn’t that much, so I’d plump for true love.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
41. Can ex’s be just friends?
42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My ex boyfriends dad.
43. Did you have long hair as a young kid?
Ish. It got really lesbian and very short when I was about 14.
44. What message is on your voicemail machine?
a nice automated one
45. Where would you like to go right now?
a nice deli with plenty of money to spend on good food.
46. What was the name of your first pet?
blue, she wa a manx cat with no tail.
47. What kind of back pack do you have, and what’s in it ?
today it’s a crappy topshop tote bag that contains – a book about spanish rascals, some make up, a jumper, two pairs of gloves, a scarf, hand cream, perfume, electricals, many lipglosses, some old train tix, a bit of loose change and a recipe from deliaonline that I just printed off.
48. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex?
oohh…tough call. Either jeremy or dan.
49. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
My earrings match my necklace. And I love my boyfriend. Not sure which is more important in life.
50. What do you think about most?
Food and music.